Pulaski County Volunteer Fire Departments Live-Audio On-Line

Status
Not open for further replies.

KB5FAS

The Pulaski County Volunteer Fire Departments audio is now on-line. The audio feed has the Pager Frequency (154.385) along with the TRS Fireground Channels: FG1 FG2 FG3. The Pulaski County OES Talkgroup is also on the system.

Fire Departments on the feed include:

Arch Street, Crystal, East Pulaski, Hensley, Highway 365, Lake Maumelle, McAlmont, North Pulaski, Oak Grove, Quail Creek, Runyan Acres, Scott, Sweet Home, West Pulaski, and Wrightsville

Sherwood and Gravel Ridge will be added soon to the feed.

KB5FAS

Adjusting the audio level....There is a background "hiss" when the scanner is dormant. Hopefully have this taken care of shortly.

KB5FAS

The feed should be working properly now. The VHF Pager (154.385 mhz) is coming through now when companies are toned out.

I have removed Sherwood & Gravel Ridge Fire Departments from this feed as a new feed is about to come on-line which will have Sherwood Police Dispatch. We went ahead and combined the Police & Fire Dispatch channels for Sherwood onto one feed.

KB5FAS

Question for the RR Group

I received the following message:

User boy553 has reported a problem with your feed.

Feed Description: Pulaski County Volunteer Fire Departments
Problem: Other
Details: Hey Im not sure if you knew this but,West Pulaski is on a different
repeater,Pulaski,Saline,And Perry County pages them out on their own freq. It is

Question: Should I add the 154.3250 tone frequency? If so, should we go ahead and expand the feed to include VFD for Pulaski, Saline and Perry Counties? That would pull in alot more activity but wondered if that might get confusing especially during a major incident.

Comments anyone? Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.