Pulaski Sheriff

Status
Not open for further replies.

red8

Kind of like a trunk radio system. All of those channels working together in a group. Whenever the trooper keys his mic, the signal goes to a site controller that finds an open channel on that group of frequencies.

k4ktr

Premium Subscriber
Kind of like a trunk radio system. All of those channels working together in a group. Whenever the trooper keys his mic, the signal goes to a site controller that finds an open channel on that group of frequencies.
NO NOT LIKE A TRUNKING SYSTEM. This is analog voting but on p25 all the b repeaters in a post vote to see which one has the best signal from the radio. then the radio votes to see witch site it hears the tx the best from. THIS IS CALL VOTE SCANNING.

It is nothing Like trunking at all.

sneumann55

WA2FSO
Premium Subscriber
"
They are licensed for
7K60FXE2-slot DMR (Motorola MOTOTRBO) TDMA voice

there frq is 453.975, i upgraded the bcd 996p2 to dmr, can i get some guidence on programming this, im new to digital scanning, Steve

sneumann55

WA2FSO
Premium Subscriber
Thank you to all who reached out to me, got it working by trying differant solutions, it was a pain in the ***, dont know exactly what i did, but save the file !!! Thanks again

Charlie1068

Premium Subscriber
I plan on traveling to my lake house on lake Cumberland tommorow. do we know the Color Code, Slot and Talkgroup in use?

Andyssonopie

Can anybody give me some advice on programming pulaski into trx 1 thanks
I very well could be wrong so if anyone corrects me that's fine. I would try just adding a frequency by hand and sitting up up as DMR. I have a TRX2 and have put in many that way, when it comes to computers and ez scan I'm lost.

Remington12G

GØT AES?
Looks like Pulaski County has filed for DMR to be added to UHF Fire Frequencies, wouldn't be shocked if all county agencies go DMR. The application was dismissed since they still have wideband emissions however they have already re-applied.

Callsign Pending: FCC Callsign WPGZ370 (PULASKI, COUNTY OF)

BigEd1314

Premium Subscriber
Looks like Pulaski County has filed for DMR to be added to UHF Fire Frequencies, wouldn't be shocked if all county agencies go DMR. The application was dismissed since they still have wideband emissions however they have already re-applied.

Callsign Pending: FCC Callsign WPGZ370 (PULASKI, COUNTY OF)

Word is.... that's the plan for Pulaski.... so I've heard for 3 years now....

Status
Not open for further replies.