Pulse / Larsen NMO (Spring) availability

Status
Not open for further replies.

RRR

Premium Subscriber
Anyone know where I can get another one at a good price? Any specials, sales, etc.?

Pretty decent antenna. I am seeing them in the 50+ (plus shipping) range.

Thanks in advance

RRR

Premium Subscriber
Haha, no, the whole antenna, the "Spring" version. :D

vagrant

ker-muhj-uhn
Premium Subscriber
RRR is "...seeing them..." and knows where to find the antenna, but based on his/her request is unable to search or call to find out a lower price and needs assistance. Perhaps he or she is looking for the new Larsen NMO-150/450/758 with the spring for a price lower than $50, as this is in the scanner equipment sub forum.

Please confirm or advise of the antenna model you are interested in. Happy to help.

RRR

Premium Subscriber
Yes, that is the correct one....

Didn't know if anyone had a lead on one at a reduced price. If not, no big deal.

Thanks

vagrant

ker-muhj-uhn
Premium Subscriber
Antenna farm is selling them for $49.95, plus shipping I would expect, but they will not be in stock until June.

I did notice an eBay listing on that antenna being sold by Antenna Farm for the same $49.95 price, but with free shipping. That listing also shows out of stock, no surprise, but if you can wait June might be the date for eBay and free shipping.

P.S. Someone on eBay is asking $75 +$10 shipping if that makes the $50 price look better.

Reactions: RRR

Blunt630

The listing on ebay is for the older version of that Larsen antenna. I called antennafarm and they confirmed ebay is older version vs the one listed on antennafarm's site.

vagrant

ker-muhj-uhn
Premium Subscriber
Larsen NMO-150/450/758 - This model has the spring which is shown in the image and was being sold by The Antenna Farm for $49.95 and free shipping. Perhaps I should have posted that link to avoid confusion one may have with the old model.

mmckenna

I ♥ Ø
You can add a spring to the older model. The spring will likely increase the bandwidth of the antenna. Of course the whip will need to be trimmed relative to the length of the spring.

Status
Not open for further replies.