Purcell testing tones with station one

Status
Not open for further replies.

n5bew1

This afternoon Purcell was testing alert tones with station one.
on the State DPS system. the TG was 56928. I don't see that TG listed.

n5bew1

New Purcell TG 56928

This afternoon Purcell was testing alert tones with station one.
on the State DPS system. the TG was 56928. I don't see that TG listed.

This has been submitted to the database. Is Purcell still going to the state system?

woodyrr

It seems to me that pjmag posted a link to an FCC page where Purcell was applying for a license for some 800 frequencies. It was so long ago, that I don't remember the whole story except to say that I put a "placeholder" site in my OK DPS system for Purcell.

Let us know if you hear anything else. The DPS system will come closer to solving the interoperability issues that they were complaining about - better than that TRBO garbage that they bought. Are you able to monitor P25?

n5bew1

It seems to me that pjmag posted a link to an FCC page where Purcell was applying for a license for some 800 frequencies. It was so long ago, that I don't remember the whole story except to say that I put a "placeholder" site in my OK DPS system for Purcell.

Let us know if you hear anything else. The DPS system will come closer to solving the interoperability issues that they were complaining about - better than that TRBO garbage that they bought. Are you able to monitor P25?

I am not able to monitor P25. What I heard was analog perhaps a patch?? If I hear something else I will post
it.

woodyrr

Well. Since that is a conventional frequency, that must not have been the post that I was thinking of. Thanks for refreshing my memory.

n5bew1

Correction to my post Purcell fire TG try 58928

Also I forgot to add I heard this on Norman's site I think it is 40.

I see a 58928 Purcell fire TG in the database now. I believe that was what I was hearing. writing
while driving can be hazadous for driving and accuracy..
Radio service was testing on 58928 this AM.

Status
Not open for further replies.