Purchasing SDS200

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobCrk

Preferences on buying the 200 from Bear cat warehouse or Ham radio outlet. Ready to buy while they are available.
Thanks for the input
Bob C
Central TX

Rickg_99

I've purchased both the SDS100 and SDS200 (and a number of other accessories) from Bearcat warehouse over the last few months and they were great. Not sure why there's been so much negativity about them in other posts. I've used their online chat a few times to check my order status and they've answered my questions within a few seconds. I've also called a few times to get more information on products and they were always helpful. It seems like the people working there are scanner enthusiasts. They seemed to understand my excitement (and impatiences) while waiting for a delivery. I've also bought a ton of stuff from Ham Radio Outlet (they are close to my house) and have had good experiences with them. I'm guessing you can have a bad experience with anyone.

Bob1955

Preferences on buying the 200 from Bear cat warehouse or Ham radio outlet. Ready to buy while they are available.
Thanks for the input
Bob C
Central TX
Bob, ABSOLUTLY Bearcat Warehouse. Call and ask for PAUL or MELISSA at 877-568-7226 and all digital scanners ship free and NO sales tax.
Hope this helps you out. Ham Radio Outlet is more geared towards Ham Radio Equipment and the other sourse will be fresh 2020 stock with serial numbers reflecting that too.

BobCrk

Bob, ABSOLUTLY Bearcat Warehouse. Call and ask for PAUL or MELISSA at 877-568-7226 and all digital scanners ship free and NO sales tax.
Hope this helps you out. Ham Radio Outlet is more geared towards Ham Radio Equipment and the other sourse will be fresh 2020 stock with serial numbers reflecting that too.
I did order from BCW, confirmed in stock. Ordered and scanner has been shipped. Thanks for you advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.