Pursuit and shoot out in Billerica Concord Bedford

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reflex439

Did anyone happen to listen to the pursuit this afternoon. It started in Billerica with an armed robbery, high-speed pursuit followed with a shots fired in Concord, and ending in Bedford. Multiple car hijackings, I think at least three vehicles were involved, along with multiple accidents along the way. I think it involved four or five towns. Lots of activity from all the surrounding towns on this one, with pursuit involvement from Billerica, Carlisle, Chelmsford, Concord, Billerica, Bedford, and the state police and heli unit. State police made the final arrest.

As I'm typing this, the state police just announced another shooting in Burlington, Gates Pond Road, the next town over from Bedford. Shots were fired, one party is down. I don't know if they're connected, this is happening right now. 2:50pm. I don't have any further details. This is all coming out of Troop A mass state police.

Reflex439

On the second call, one unit is now on scene, they have one in custody. They corrected the earlier announcement, no shots were fired on this call, just the first one. Busy morning for them :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.