Pursuit up I-55 from St. Louis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freqed

I'm just a listener
Premium Subscriber
Did anyone catch the pursuit up I-55 today of two vehicles (Red and Silver Dodge SUV's) for felony robbery committed in MO.? Last I heard they were around the 52 MM and getting off and on I-55. They past us at about the 26 MM as we were headed south on 55. I lost comms after crossing into MO. and the GPS turning the system off. Any idea of the outcome?
Thanks

Freqed

I'm just a listener
Premium Subscriber
Thanks Tom, I tried to find a scanner feed archive for the area but didn't see anything for District 11 and 18 and Montgomery county.

Last edited:

mws72

Premium Subscriber
I was listening to it via the RACOM Network Quad-Cities 155.475 talkgroup. Did you hear the mention of the handhelds during one of the ISPERN broadcasts. I heard a lot of ISPERN broadcasts on the talkgroup from the East St. Louis area.

Freqed

I'm just a listener
Premium Subscriber
I was coming from Wisconsin headed to Oklahoma and running Starcom21 set-up for ISP only. I heard a BOLO on 2 Dodge Journey's one Grey and one Red, the red one had Indiana plates FL306 AA X 5-6 black males talking back and fourth on Walkie Talkies, believed to be headed to the Chicago area after committing Felony Burglary in MO. Shots Fired, Speeds in excess of 100 MPH. northbound on I-55. Two local units (County or City) got on from IL 140 at interchange 30 and then set- up in the cross over.
The Red Journey passed by us a half mile later (not the 26 MM like I had thought) with a officer in tow, I never saw a Grey one and later heard someone say in was a Nissan or something else. Then I heard of Stop Sticks being deployed at the 51 and then the Red one exited at 52 (Litchfield) and then was running east and west then trying to get back on I-55 and that was the last I caught.

Status
Not open for further replies.