Puruit happening now / century dispatch / pursuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joecool_992

That was great followed the pursuit all the way from LA down to San Diego, has to switch feeds but good job everyone that gives live feeds. The San Diego feed became active after the pusuit was in the san diego area. Thanks for the listening, was cool to be able to watch the car chase and listen to the cops.

well my feed was originally the pursuit. started off with century dispatch then they switched to chp. had it for a good while. then they said switch to border blue-1. had lots of static. then heard nothing.

Joecool_992

Yea, I was listening to your feed at the beginning stayed with you till it hit the pendelton area where I started looking for the SD feeds. Funny turned on the news saw a car chase going on and first thing I did was log on to RR to see if it was being fed.

davidvel

I was listening in North SD on RCS LE North TAC1 (TGID 672) which was patched to CHP all the way down till he turned off the 805 to the 905, then it went dead.

What other groups was it heard on (or on SD digital)?

I recorded the pursuit last night from almost the minute it first started. i tried uploading the files to my free site. however its not letting me even though it says there is room. so i uploaded them to zshare.net

Start the first file at around 35 min and 47 seconds. the second file is pretty much when chp took over. lasted for a while then i lost the signal......

By the way. this will sound much better then downloading from my feed archives on here. Enjoy!

zSHARE - 17Dec2009-190001_pursuit.wav

zSHARE - 17Dec2009-200001_pursuit.wav

disp10

Premium Subscriber
Funny part was that the suspect had turned onto the access road for the Donovan Correctional Facility just prior to being stopped. Had he driven just a little bit further he would have come up against the prison guards, who may not have been so restrained in their use of force to stop him.

Status
Not open for further replies.