Put-in-Bay Fire and EMS freqs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaron88

I will be vacationing there next week and does anyone have there fire/ems freqs?

rdale

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Premium Subscriber
Everything in the database is correct - primarily the EDACS but doesn't hurt to put the conventional in too.

davemohr_

put in bay

Put in Bay does not use the Ottawa County 800 system other than to acknowledge EMS calls from Ottawa Co. 911 dispatch.

Try these frequencies:

Police 158.745
Fire 156.240
Fire/EMS page 154.100

Very busy in the summer.

enjoy.

rdale

Premium Subscriber
Hmmm... I've heard FD extensively on EDACS. Anyways - as mentioned above - doesn't hurt to have both.

davemohr_

Which talk group on the 800? I live on Marblehead and have not heard them on the county system.

thanks

HoytKlagwell

Premium Subscriber
Pib Fd/ems/pd

I hear the PD on 158.835 with very little on the 800. The FD/EMS gets dispatched on 154.100 by the county and they sometimes self dispatch on 154.100 with a weak signal on the mainland. Any FD comm's I've heard have been on 156.24. I've only heard the EMS on 158.835 with limited activity.

FireDawgEMT22

I know this an old thread..but just so everyone will know. We will acknowedge calls on the 800 mhz from Ottawa county, and that is it, when they tone us out. Otherwise we self dispatch. The dispatch frequency is 154.100. The rest of our traffic is all on the VHF frequency listed for us. We also use Marcs for Lifeflight comms.

rdale

Premium Subscriber
I confirmed them this weekend... I'll submit to the database so others will know.

Possibly related question... Catawba Isl FD had a water rescue on Saturday. The CG picked up the patient and was bringing him to shore. But Catawba couldn't talk direct to them so everything went through dispatch(es) and it took a while, plus was confusing. Why wouldn't some of the FD's that deal with lake issues have a simple marine radio?

Although it may not be too simple - one of the CG units on Ch22A was either encrypted or digital (or both.) I didn't have a digital scanner with me so unsure.

FireDawgEMT22

There is no database listing for PIB fire... And the 156.24 doesn't show up anywhere. Is that the right one?

Sorry for the late reply, 156.24 is the Rx freq for the EMS and Fire Ops, input 151.13 PL of 156.7 on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.