Putnam County EMS

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdulrich

Feed Provider
I believe they are a county run organization. I'll check with someone I know that is a Kalida FD volunteer and get back with more information.

Mike

mdulrich

Feed Provider
Confirmed tonight that Putnam County EMS is a county organization and units are dispatched on the main Putnam County FD dispatch frequency. The UHF med channels are no longer used as the repeaters and antennas were removed from the WLIO building and tower years ago that were used to communicate with SRMC and LMH.

Mike

denseglow

I appreciate you finding that out, thanks. Do you happen to know what thier ID's are?

mdulrich

Feed Provider
denseglow said:
I appreciate you finding that out, thanks. Do you happen to know what thier ID's are?

Here are the ID's for the FDs. http://www.radioreference.com/modules.php?name=RR&action=codes&code_id=722

When EMS, or the FDs for that matter, are toned out it is for Kalida EMS, Ottawa EMS, etc. I don't know if the unit numbers for EMS follow the department they are housed in or not, but a little monitoring would probably make it easy to figure out. Medic 300, I think that is the unit, is a county-wide paramedic SUV that will run on ALS runs. I don't monitor Putnam County much anymore to give much more details than that.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.