Putnam County Frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

TennFordTN

Has anyone double checked any of the Putnam County Frequencies lately? I think there might be a few that have changed. For the life of me, I can't receive anything on Putnam County Rescue Squad Analog for Interops. Have they gotten rid of that? For anyone in the Putnam County Area, please help me with the following questions:
1. PC Rescue Analog for Interops: still active in Analog?

2. What is the difference in PCSD's two "Analog for Interops" channels? Mixed A is currently outputting DMR-sounding garbles.

3. What sort of traffic comes through PCEMA-OPS? I always listen to the PCEMA Tone-out but never heard anything on OPS.

4. Since I'm always on campus, I've noticed campus police has switched to DMR. Is this true?

5. What are some other good frequencies to be tuned into here in the Cookeville area?

Thanks Guys

thassler

All the public safety agencies in Putnam County are now DMR (MotoTrbo). EMA still uses analog. Not sure about TTU Police.

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Premium Subscriber
Huge update coming in next few days for the entire line up...

TennFordTN

Can someone confirm/deny something for me? Since I can't monitor any of the DMR channels, I've been listening to the Rescue Squad for Putnam County on their analog channel. All I hear are TRBO sounds. Do they have an analog for interop or are they strictly DMR?

gull43

I have the same problem next door in Lewisboro, Westchester County. RR does not coordinate local listing with FCC info: FCC Callsign KCI752 (LEWISBORO, TOWN OF) I can not hear anything in my Town. I will ask local Putnam Co. hams for update info for you.

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Premium Subscriber
Can someone confirm/deny something for me? Since I can't monitor any of the DMR channels, I've been listening to the Rescue Squad for Putnam County on their analog channel. All I hear are TRBO sounds. Do they have an analog for interop or are they strictly DMR?

They have analog for interop, but only use it rarely. Primary ops are all DMR.

TennFordTN

milf okay gotcha. I just assumed that since the Sheriff's Dept keeps their "analog for interop" going constantly, that the Rescue would also.

Status
Not open for further replies.