Putnam County, Town of Brewster, NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

PJsBuys

Premium Subscriber
One of my kids now lives in Brewster, NY in Putnam county. I have not been able to find any listing for the Brewster PD. Can anyone give me the frequency to monitor the Brewster PD? Many thanks. Paul

62Truck

Ordinary Subscriber
Premium Subscriber
You might want to try listening to the state police, some towns and villages are dispatched by the state police and will be a 7kxxx number. Also you might want to listen to the county police channels as well.

PJsBuys

Premium Subscriber
Putnam County, Town of Brewster

The town of Brewster has it's own police department and a fleet of cars with the Brewster name on them. Since they have radio antennas on them I assume they are radio dispatched. I just can't find any listing the Brewster police department in any frequency directory. I was hoping some near there who monitored couldgive me a lead. Thanks again. Paul

KD2DXF

Nobody
Premium Subscriber
According to FCC Data, they might have a repeater on 153.8075 MHz. Under License WQKC740. Might want to give that a try.

Spec

Try listening to Putnam County SO and NYSP Trp K. More specific the 911 Dispatch for Put Co. I realise they have their own PD but that is how things work there. You'll find most of the traffic there for the most part. The area is covered by the SP and the SO and has been for many years. The Village is small as is the PD so the working relationship is close with those agencies. Don't forget to throw in 155.370.

K2KOH

Premium Subscriber
For the most part Putnam 911 dispatches Brewster. They have TRBO radios for their own comms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.