Python 01 @ Cobra 01 exercises

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saint

Premium Subscriber
Just listening to my audio files and found on 267.800 MHz Cobra 01 practicing attacks on buildings SUV'S and other targets using Hell-fire missiles and other ordinances. Also 283.800 MHz Python 01 was doing target practices the same as Cobra 01, Any information on these frequencies appreciated, the audio was weak but most of it readable, don't know were they were doing there practices from, The audio is from today when I was at work, I had the scanner listing to these frequencies.
Steve
Fort Erie Ont.

N2AL

Just listening to my audio files and found on 267.800 MHz Cobra 01 practicing attacks on buildings SUV'S and other targets using Hell-fire missiles and other ordinances. Also 283.800 MHz Python 01 was doing target practices the same as Cobra 01, Any information on these frequencies appreciated, the audio was weak but most of it readable, don't know were they were doing there practices from, The audio is from today when I was at work, I had the scanner listing to these frequencies.
Steve
Fort Erie Ont.

Very interesting! I am not very knowledgable on military frequencies, but being in Ontario, I wonder if it was United States or Canadian aircraft?

nyair1

Steve
Fort Erie Ont.

Steve

They usually fly in the Viper Airspace which is in the Adirondacks in NY state. Also go near Oswego, NY too. Those 2 freqs are usually the daily op freqs. Sometimes may be on 226.300 which is a Viper Airspace freq. Just came across this post. Haven't checked in on here in awhile lol.

Chris

Saint

Premium Subscriber
Viper Airspace

Steve

They usually fly in the Viper Airspace which is in the Adirondacks in NY state. Also go near Oswego, NY too. Those 2 freqs are usually the daily op freqs. Sometimes may be on 226.300 which is a Viper Airspace freq. Just came across this post. Haven't checked in on here in awhile lol.

Chris

Thanks Chris for the information.
Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.