QC-II / Fire Pager tones - looking for a list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moosemedic

Greetings,

Is there a website or files on your forum that lists the pager tones used in NH and VT?

I'm searching for the Tone A / Tone B type of systems, to program my BCD396XT.:D

wa8pyr

Technischer Guru
Staff member
Lead Database Admin
Greetings,

Is there a website or files on your forum that lists the pager tones used in NH and VT?

I'm searching for the Tone A / Tone B type of systems, to program my BCD396XT.:D

Check the Wiki pages for the specific counties you're interested in. Pager tones and other information of that nature (signals and codes, station locations and station/apparatus numbers, etc) can be found there, if it's known and been entered.

ecps92

cg

Premium Subscriber
That scanner has a search function for those tones, you can find them yourself if the links don't give you what you want.

chris

mainetrunk

I just checked a couple of entities from Bill's link's.. Sorry to say, Dover N.H -all call tone and Greenland N.H fire/amb tone out is different from link info.. I'm checking out as many entities as I can today. If anyone is interested in today's / night finding's, p-m me, or I can post--where?

Moosemedic

Google Docs ??

Hey, where did the Google Docs come from?
That one is very comprehensive and I'd love to surf the page where it came from.

I've got a BCD396XT, and to be honest, aside from what I manage to put in it from the Radio Reference premium downloads, and the help of FreeScan I wouldn't be able to do much with this new toy.

As far as finding pager tones, that one is beyond me. I've found the screen for finding CTCSS or NAC tones, but that's all so far.

Thanks for the replies

ecps92

The google doc is from the folks of the former NH Statwide Notification Network (Buffs)

The SNE Wiki from members who spent time to search out tone and share then. Many were snagged prior to Narrowbanding and others have moved between dispatch centers, so as always lists get out-dated rather fast

Hey, where did the Google Docs come from?
That one is very comprehensive and I'd love to surf the page where it came from.

I've got a BCD396XT, and to be honest, aside from what I manage to put in it from the Radio Reference premium downloads, and the help of FreeScan I wouldn't be able to do much with this new toy.

As far as finding pager tones, that one is beyond me. I've found the screen for finding CTCSS or NAC tones, but that's all so far.

Thanks for the replies

Status
Not open for further replies.