QSL Card printers

Status
Not open for further replies.

kb7gjy

Feed Provider
Ive been looking for a QSL card printer.

What would be great is being able to print on the back while having a good card stock photo front.

Does any one have a suggestion on a good printer to print the cards and a template for the back I can run through my laser printer at home?

WB9YBM

Ive been looking for a QSL card printer.

What would be great is being able to print on the back while having a good card stock photo front.

Does any one have a suggestion on a good printer to print the cards and a template for the back I can run through my laser printer at home?
When you mention that you're looking for a printer are you talking about the electronic gadget sitting on the desk, or the guy running a printing press?

As for running something through a laser printer at home, office supply stores sell various packages of heavier card stock as are used for invitations, "thank-you" notes, and post cards--if you're going the post card route make sure the package says it's approved by the post ofice so the cards don't get mauled by the P.O.'s sorting machinery.

royldean

Sort of off topic, but cool nonetheless... There is one satellite operator who wrote some software to custom print each QSL card he sends out. It takes the time of the contact and prints a map of the footprint of the satellite and the location of the satellite and operator at the time of the qso. Very cool!

kb7gjy

Feed Provider
Ok to be more clear.

I would like to order QSL cards Full color glossy front, the back is blank (non-glossy).

I would then take a card and insert it into my laser printer to print on the back all the information of the contact.

I will be looking at the ones mentioned above thank you

WB9YBM

Ok to be more clear.

I would like to order QSL cards Full color glossy front, the back is blank (non-glossy).

I would then take a card and insert it into my laser printer to print on the back all the information of the contact.

I will be looking at the ones mentioned above thank you

Here's a QSL card place I've found--it looks like it might be one of the betters ones, compared to those I saw a while back: Star Cards ~ Autograph Trading Cards

ArloG

Vistaprint I think has more options for less. You can design your cards. My former company used them.

iMONITOR

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber
Ok to be more clear.

Make sure the photo stock can take the heat of a laser printer.

Status
Not open for further replies.