Queen Creek Sheriff dispatch channel

JDE100

Premium Subscriber
Trying to monitor Queen Creek Sheriff dispatch on Maricopa P25 TGID 1006. Is this the correct TGID? Also there are lots of Sites that take a long time to scan. WHich ones should I be not avoiding to hear in Queen Creek?

1605906199179.png

1605906160842.png

Attachments

cellphone

Database Admin
I rarely listen to MCSO, but I think the DB does not have correct talkgroup for MCSO District 6 which covers Queen Creek. I believe the correct talkgroup is 1007. The talkgroups have been hard to identify as many are patched. If anyone can confirm that District 6 is talkgroup 1007, please submit an update to the DB.

Regarding sites, talkgroup 1007 is currently active on the Queen Creek Simulcast, Thompson Peak, and Chandler/Mesa Simulcast. I'm not sure about the Phoenix Simulcast as I am out of range. Remember, sites are only active if there is an user affiliated to the talkgroup on the site. These sites might not always be active with talkgroup 1007. The Queen Creek Simulcast is probably the best bet if you can receive it.

GlobalNorth

Premium Subscriber
I would open up Chandler/Mesa, East Lakes, and perhaps Vekol Valley.

As Queen Creek establishes its' own police department, I don't know if they are going to stay on Maricopa County [P-25], TOPAZ, or opt for Regional Wireless. There should be a public contract in place that will state what system they will have going forward.

JDE100

Premium Subscriber
I rarely listen to MCSO, but I think the DB does not have correct talkgroup for MCSO District 6 which covers Queen Creek. I believe the correct talkgroup is 1007. The talkgroups have been hard to identify as many are patched. If anyone can confirm that District 6 is talkgroup 1007, please submit an update to the DB.

Regarding sites, talkgroup 1007 is currently active on the Queen Creek Simulcast, Thompson Peak, and Chandler/Mesa Simulcast. I'm not sure about the Phoenix Simulcast as I am out of range. Remember, sites are only active if there is an user affiliated to the talkgroup on the site. These sites might not always be active with talkgroup 1007. The Queen Creek Simulcast is probably the best bet if you can receive it.
I don't know how to submit the data but I can confirm 1007 is Queen Creek and not Fountain Hills longer the database says

KB7MIB

I would open up Chandler/Mesa, East Lakes, and perhaps Vekol Valley.
The Vekol Valley is south of I-8, halfway between Casa Grande and Gila Bend. This is well out of the range of the Queen Creek area.

I would only use the Queen Creek simulcast, and maybe the Chandler/Mesa Simulcast.

John
Peoria