Question About Berkeley County

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaDelta10

Does anyone know the control frequency I need in order to be able to monitor Berkeley County and other areas in it like Hanahan, Moncks Corner, and Goose Creek? I've been trying to find these forever with no luck!

WGONE968

Premium Subscriber
Berkeley County Controls

Depending on where you live in the Chas Area. I live in the Goose Creek Area so I am able to monitor Berkeley County Sheriff, Hanahan Pd. SCHP Chas, Colleton, and Beaufort on the Moncks Corner Site 052. (Control ch of 868.1250).
While at work in the North Charleston Area, Site 009 Hagood (858.7125 primary, 858.3375 alternate, and 858.8375 alternate) all work great.
It should be noted that the Berkeley County Sheriff and the Hanahan Pd are on the Palmetto 800 System. Goose Creek Pd has several talkgroups, but they are rarely used.
Goose Creek Pd dispatches off of 155.6700 conventional, and the Moncks Corner Pd is on the County Municipal Channel 155.5950. They are identified as "Kilo" and then Number.
Once again depending on location, it is hard to say if you be able to listen to the Conventional stuff. As far as I know, Except for the Hanahan Fd,(which uses a private business trunking system),all other Fire and Rescue Services in Berkeley County are still conventional.
Hope this helps,
Wally

WGONE968

Premium Subscriber
Berkeley County (Hanahan Fd)

Sure this morning the Control channel for this system is 858.8625. The System Id is 7424 and the Hanahan Fire/EMS Talkgroup is 57520.
Sent a Private message to you about a few other minor things on this system.
Hope this helps,
Wally

Status
Not open for further replies.