Question About Loading V Folders Into win 500

Status
Not open for further replies.

btritch

I am using win 500 to program my PSR 500, However, I have accomplished the fact of loading all 21 v folders at one time into the memory of the scanner from win 500, Now I need to know if there is a way to UPLOAD all of the folders to win 500 instead of doing it one a time so I can edit them without loosing my hit counts? Can anyone tell me or shed any tips on how to upload all 21 folders into win 500 at a time? Thanks For Any Help, Tips, Suggestions, Ideas...I appreaciate all of it, Thanks Again!

beischel

I am using win 500 to program my PSR 500, However, I have accomplished the fact of loading all 21 v folders at one time into the memory of the scanner from win 500, Now I need to know if there is a way to UPLOAD all of the folders to win 500 instead of doing it one a time so I can edit them without loosing my hit counts? Can anyone tell me or shed any tips on how to upload all 21 folders into win 500 at a time? Thanks For Any Help, Tips, Suggestions, Ideas...I appreaciate all of it, Thanks Again!

I have to admit, the only thing I would like Win500 to be able to do, over and above what it does now, is to be able to load, change, edit, store, and manage the VFolders from the Win500 Program. Now that would be really nice.

DonS

Scanner menu, Virtual Scanner item. Click the "Refresh" button to get title info about all 21 V-Scanner folders. Check the "Read" box for all folders you want to load from the scanner. Click "Commit".

All folders will be read into Win500's "Virtual Scanner" module. When you click "Done", you'll be asked if you want to bring those into Win500's main window. Click "Yes".

You'll now have a bunch of new "Files" in Win500, with names of the form "<VS folder nn>". You can make changes and save them as new P500 files (perhaps overwriting your existing V-Scanner folder files if you wish).

To load them back into the scanner's V-Scanner system, you must save them. The V-Scanner interface is self-contained, and will only work with files that are on disk - not files that are shown in the main Win500 window but not yet saved.

btritch

Ok, I've got the upload and download part of V folders figured out, Here's another one, I have the hit counts enabled on every folder, but there's only one that is keeping the hits...Why aren't the others or will V scanners not save them?

Status
Not open for further replies.