question about this frequency 155.4600

Status
Not open for further replies.

lugoffman

Freq Out Freq In Tone Callsign Description Category Agency/County State
155.46000 KJC76 Chesterfield Area Regional Police/SLED Ch. 9 Conventional Frequencies
SC DPS (Dept. of Public Safety) South Carolina Law Enforcement Agencies
South Carolina SC

the above frequency for chesterfield sled is wrong i thank because i have been monitoring this for some time and it seems to be wateree state prison cause all i have been hearing is a lady come over it and say wateree dorm 7 1097 and then watree dorm 12 1097 and so forth and so on to all dorms .then i heard them say take dorm 4 to chow they only got 15 min then later on i here them come over and say count is clear does any one have anything on this also im in lugoff sc and wateree state prison is about 25 - 30 miles from me and chesterfield is about 60 miles from me

LarrySC

The state of SC has in the past moved around the usage of frequencies. I would think that the freq was given to SCDC for Wateree yard control. If SLED gives up the rest of the VHF statewide system it will be interesting to see who uses it. Post the PL Tone Wateree is using. That would help. Larry

lugoffman

LarrySC said:
The state of SC has in the past moved around the usage of frequencies. I would think that the freq was given to SCDC for Wateree yard control. If SLED gives up the rest of the VHF statewide system it will be interesting to see who uses it. Post the PL Tone Wateree is using. That would help. Larry

hey in order for me to get the pl tone do i need to put that in ct mode or fm am or what cause i do everything by win97 for my pro 164

lugoffman

Don_Burke said:
It appears you have it backwards. 192.8 is one of the "standard" tones, not a DCS code.

im sorry you are right i was looking at the wrong one any ways i have tried to get it on both ct and dc mode and it doesnt have one unless im doing somthing wrong

lugoffman

LarrySC said:
I just wonder if you have checked 155.640 at Wateree??? Thats the SCDC Statewide Primary.

well i was just monitoring it and its was coming over 155.4600 and they was saying count is clear i keep hearing them say every now and then wateree dorm 12 all the way up to like 30 somthing and asking them if they are 10.97 and then the other party says were 10.4 but there is no pl tone showing up

lugoffman

I have confirmed that this is a doc frequency there was a fight in the mess hall lol!!! and they was saying they needed the SRT team to the chow hall of wateree corectional facility . does this need to be changed in the data base ???

Grog

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
lugoffman said:
does this need to be changed in the data base ???

It could be added to say that it is used at that one place that you confirmed, but nothing should be removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.