Question about towers and call signs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gmoz

Not sure where to post this so I thought I would try here. I was just doing some research and was wondering if there was anyway to find out which call signs were on a tower. I have looked all over the FCC website and found where I can find the registration # and info on the tower (ASR Search) and I can look up all the info about the call signs (ULS Search) but I want to get a list of all the call signs on a specific tower. If anyone could point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.

Thanks,
Frank

N4DES

Retired 0598 Czar ÆS Ø
You can look it up by Lat/Long of the tower in the General Menu Reports. That is the most accurate way.

nd5y

To expand on what KS4VT said, look up the tower lat/lon in ASR then do a location/frequency (range) search in GMR. use a small point radius of about .1 or .2 mile instead of a point search because a lot of times every license on the tower won't have the exact same latitude & longitude. Sometimes they are way off.

WouffHong

Antenna Search..

Try http://antennasearch.com for SOME help in that direction. (courtesy KB4OMO).

A lot of cool information - even Satellite photos.. Accuracy not checkd, but looks pretty accurate on those I checked...
Tom, W4NOV

Gmoz said:
Not sure where to post this so I thought I would try here. I was just doing some research and was wondering if there was anyway to find out which call signs were on a tower. I have looked all over the FCC website and found where I can find the registration # and info on the tower (ASR Search) and I can look up all the info about the call signs (ULS Search) but I want to get a list of all the call signs on a specific tower. If anyone could point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.

Thanks,
Frank

Gmoz

Thanks for the info guys, I will give thoses things a try in the morning and let you know how I make out.

Thanks again,
Frank

Gmoz

W4NOV,
Hey man that link is the ticket, It has tons of info and I can find all the antennas and call signs for whatever location I want.

Thanks loads,
Frank

Status
Not open for further replies.