Question about Warnersburg DPW

Status
Not open for further replies.

bryank104

Premium Subscriber
Use your search function on our scanner. Or if you have a Uniden scanner you can use close call if you are in Warrensburg.

k2hz

Database Admin
Is warren county dpw use the same frequency as the warrensburg dpw
Have you monitored the Warren County 154.980 DPW frequency to see if Warrensburg and other towns use it? I see the County 154.980 license KNDD878 is for 300 mobile units so it seems like that would also cover town units. Warrensburg has a license for 458.9875 for 5 2W portables. That looks like what the Town DPW crews might use for job site activity like flaggers.

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
They could be on the OneVoice Con+ system. There's a site on Prospect Mtn above Lake George that would provide them with excellent coverage. If you have a DMR capable scanner, or an RTL/Airspy dongle with DSD+, I suggest checking that system to see who is active locally.

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
I have one voice programmed in my scanners and i have not heard anything that sounds like a hi-way department
So, what is active on the Prospect Mtn site? We rarely get any submissions for the system that far north, but there must be someone using it. If you're scanning it regularly in ID Search mode, why not submit your findings? ;)

radioguy224

Premium Subscriber
Have you monitored the Warren County 154.980 DPW frequency to see if Warrensburg and other towns use it? I see the County 154.980 license KNDD878 is for 300 mobile units so it seems like that would also cover town units. Warrensburg has a license for 458.9875 for 5 2W portables. That looks like what the Town DPW crews might use for job site activity like flaggers.
Yes I do monitor the warren county DPW but it doesn’t sound like anything that’s around warrensburg and I have talked to a warrensburg Dpw worker while in the town truck and the talk on the warren county didn’t sound like the talk that I heard from the warrensburg dpw truck radio

bryank104

Premium Subscriber
I do listen to the one voice system. A lot of business and some schools. But i have not been able to figure what agencies they are. Still listening, when i can figure out the radio users i will submit the data

Status
Not open for further replies.