question from another newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

dianed01

Hello. I just bought a new Bearcat BC796D (to replace an older type scanner I had). I am trying to program it and the question I have is ; Do I have to use up all the channels in a bank before starting a new bank? Or can I program certain frequencies in say bank 1 and other type frequencies in bank 2 or 3. I can't seem to figure out how to get out of the first bank. Other than that everything else seems pretty easy (so far). Hope this isn't too silly of a question. Thank you. I appreciate any help.

ME343

ME/NH/VT DB Admin
Database Admin
if ur using a computer program u should be able to copy and post the list off here of the channels u want then it will assign the banks by its self

landonjensen

Hello. I just bought a new Bearcat BC796D (to replace an older type scanner I had). I am trying to program it and the question I have is ; Do I have to use up all the channels in a bank before starting a new bank? Or can I program certain frequencies in say bank 1 and other type frequencies in bank 2 or 3. I can't seem to figure out how to get out of the first bank. Other than that everything else seems pretty easy (so far). Hope this isn't too silly of a question. Thank you. I appreciate any help.

No you don't have to use all the channels. I do this myself and it works quite well...

You MIGHT get more responses if you ask in the Uniden Forum sir. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.