You can set your scanner to follow a trunk ID that you want to track during scanning. There are three was to do this, while the scanner is stopped on the talk group id that you want to listen to.
1. You can hold down TRUNK for two seconds until “ID hold ON” appears.
2. You can press PSE, then “ID hold ON” appears.
Now the third way is to manually go through the Trunk ID bank and find the ID.
1. While scanning the bank you want to listen, press MAN, you will hear the control channel.
2. Then press FUNC and the press TRUNK. This will put you in the ID Bank mode.
3. Using the UP and DOWN keys, look for the ID you want to listen to. Once you find it, press FUNC and then press TRUNK. This will put that ID on “ID hold Mode”
To release “ID hold”. You can press SCAN, TRUNK or PSE