Question on CAP+ System Talkgroups.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
After I upgraded the frimware 1.11.20 dmr. I decided to run Discovery on a Cap+ System and I notice I see 6 TalkGroups popped up. I viewed the ones popped up and its the same voice from one TG (151 is not listed on DB) I have. I wonder if the other TG's are from different sites or towers from other locations? I'm slowly setting up this system Mobile Communications of North Florida (DMR) Trunking System, Various, Florida - Scanner Frequencies I'm on Site 6 Panama City. I can't hear the other Panama City sites unless bands are open up during early morning hours.

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
After I upgraded the frimware 1.11.20 dmr. I decided to run Discovery on a Cap+ System and I notice I see 6 TalkGroups popped up. I viewed the ones popped up and its the same voice from one TG (151 is not listed on DB) I have. I wonder if the other TG's are from different sites or towers from other locations? I'm slowly setting up this system Mobile Communications of North Florida (DMR) Trunking System, Various, Florida - Scanner Frequencies I'm on Site 6 Panama City. I can't hear the other Panama City sites unless bands are open up during early morning hours.

I wonder if this beta firmware is giving false TG's? I'm going back to the last firmware and do a test.

k3fs

I wonder if this beta firmware is giving false TG's? I'm going back to the last firmware and do a test.

I see false talk groups on Capacity plus system often as well. Most of the times there is no audio with it,

Status
Not open for further replies.