DSDPlus Question on certain shortcut names

Status
Not open for further replies.

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
I notice today I see src=fne not sure fne is. I know tgt is the radio id/uid. I know src is source is there anymore shortcut names?

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
Screen Shot 12-02-20 at 10.38 AM.PNG
I notice this morning I see Radio Monitor TX Mult = 1 2 & 3 showed up. And Status 3080 showed up aslo. Have no clue what Radio Monitor stands for.

a417

Is there a list of any info of shortcut names? I see this popped up src=External.

a417

I have seen that when there is an issue with the audio subsystem on the computer you are running. For whatever reason, it cannot pipe audio to the active wave out device. Give it a reboot and see if it goes away.

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
I have seen that when there is an issue with the audio subsystem on the computer you are running. For whatever reason, it cannot pipe audio to the active wave out device. Give it a reboot and see if it goes away.
I was cleaning something around the computer I was hearing a hum noise from the speakers I unplugged the plug behind the computer and the hum went away.

cg

Premium Subscriber
I have a set of bluetooth headphones that will occasionally shut off/drop out (charging, distance, etc). When that happens, I usually see the wave out blocks error. I shut off the DSDPlus portion and restart it and the audio defaults back to the speakers and all is good again.
I think it has to do with the activity on the default output. If the default changes, the program is not happy. If a different program takes control of the default speaker perhaps that causes the hiccups.

chris

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
What does this mean? Is this someone trying to log into a system? I don't see no TG or RID matching on a system.

Screen Shot 03-12-21 at 05.12 PM.JPG

Kazzaw

Database Admin
RID is trying to register on a TG that isn't valid - Either the TG doesn't exist, the RID doesn't have permission to register on the TG. ( I think, I am no expert)

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
RID is trying to register on a TG that isn't valid - Either the TG doesn't exist, the RID doesn't have permission to register on the TG. ( I think, I am no expert)
This only happening the past 30 mints or so. I don't know if someone is trying to add their radio to the system it repeating the same info over and over.

Status
Not open for further replies.