Question: updated firmware sds100/sds200???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinnie1224

Does anyone know when they will update the firmware for sds100/sds200 ??? It’s been pretty long if I can remember last when they did it’s been like 4-5 months.

kruser

Premium Subscriber
Does anyone know when they will update the firmware for sds100/sds200 ??? It’s been pretty long if I can remember last when they did it’s been like 4-5 months.

It's anyone guess. The main person that works with that is in and out battling cancer.
Are you having an issue that firmware could fix?

edit: you should have asked this in one of the Uniden forums as this is the forum for system wide database issues and discussion.
Maybe a mod will move your post.

Vinnie1224

It's anyone guess. The main person that works with that is in and out battling cancer.
Are you having an issue that firmware could fix?

edit: you should have asked this in one of the Uniden forums as this is the forum for system wide database issues and discussion.
Maybe a mod will move your post.
Okay yea sorry I’m new .

kruser

Premium Subscriber
Never a problem.
Click the Report link in the bottom left and ask that this be moved to a Uniden forum. That will get the attention of a moderator.

N9JIG

Sheriff
The firmware is updated as needed, there is no set schedule for firmware updates. If a new feature is added, a glitch fixed or the like comes up they will engineer, test and release the firmware.

I have not heard of any pending releases but sometimes they surprise us. Uniden will announce any public or public beta firmware releases in the Uniden Tech Support forum.

Vinnie1224

The firmware is updated as needed, there is no set schedule for firmware updates. If a new feature is added, a glitch fixed or the like comes up they will engineer, test and release the firmware.

I have not heard of any pending releases but sometimes they surprise us. Uniden will announce any public or public beta firmware releases in the Uniden Tech Support forum.
Okay thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.