question

Status
Not open for further replies.

radioman1225

one of the admins said> "Has settings blocking PM's.... So will have to put in extra legwork to verify FCC data etc" im on a free account how do i unblock PM's or do i need a upgraded account to fix that?

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Typically there is a number of posts required before you can send PM, I do not know the number though.

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
You could always post in the appropriate regional forum and tag the Admin with @username to make sure he can contact you that way.

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager

That will work however it would have been easier if MILF had tagged him.

Unfortunately, emailing a member is no longer possible unless I've missed something.

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
Unfortunately, emailing a member is no longer possible unless I've missed something.
Not through Xenforo, you're correct, however dbadmins can see the registered email address when they visit the member's RR profile:

A submission note would've been the preferred first method of contact, and in this case since the member is too new to use the PM system, a direct email could've been sent. Anyway....

Mattnik

Database Admin
A submission note would've been the preferred first method of contact, and in this case since the member is too new to use the PM system, a direct email could've been sent. Anyway....

FWIW the submission report has the major benefit of creating a record attached to the submission that can prove invaluable when trying to research some of our more problematic mass submitters. Just my .02, echoing what @GTR8000 said....

Status
Not open for further replies.