Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

radioman1225

so i was looking at Rolla MO for the state's lowband because i knew it was there on the site and now....its not, where'd it go i wanted to put those highway patrol into my scanner

talkpair

Looks like someone wiped that information out of the database. It's a shame because it was very well documented by troop with PL tone, HP channel numbers, car-to-troop frequency, and UHF relay associations.

Here are a couple licenses you might want to look at. I have no idea what PL tone they used or which car-to-troop frequency they used.

buddrousa

Premium Subscriber
Are you sure all the MSP cars I see only have the new trunking antennas on them now no 6 foot lowband antennas.
I also hear car to car and car to air on the state trunking system.

kruser

Premium Subscriber
Attached is a poorly formatted zipped RTF text file I'd created from before many of the old RRDB listings were deleted after Moswin started taking off.
Much of it is outdated and probably no longer in use with the exception of several of the low band frequencies which do seem to still be in use as backups or when troopers cannot be reached via Moswin.

Attachments

• MO-HP LowBand.zip
    11.6 KB · Views: 11

radioman1225

Are you sure all the MSP cars I see only have the new trunking antennas on them now no 6 foot lowband antennas.
I also hear car to car and car to air on the state trunking system.
around here i don't know but it says they still do certain things like announcements and testing on it

Attached is a poorly formatted zipped RTF text file I'd created from before many of the old RRDB listings were deleted after Moswin started taking off.
Much of it is outdated and probably no longer in use with the exception of several of the low band frequencies which do seem to still be in use as backups or when troopers cannot be reached via Moswin.
thanks ill make sure to save it im going to try it on my WS1010

Starcom21

IL /MO/Global DB Adm!n
Database Admin
It's all right here:

If you know these frequencies ARE IN USE. Please submit and we'll add it back in.

They were marked as deprecated some time back because we were told they were no longer using lowband.
Then there were some reports that they were in use, but no actual verification.

As of now, anything marked deprecated in the database will be automatically deleted after 30 days.

I'll add this info to the wiki.

Starcom21

IL /MO/Global DB Adm!n
Database Admin
Entire database. Again, if something is known to be in use (at all), we need a submission to correct that please.

scanman1958

Premium Subscriber
The last time I was in the Troop D area (last fall) all low band frequencies listed for Troop D were in use quite often, but only as a secondary channel. I heard low band traffic quite a bit. FYI

Status
Not open for further replies.