Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

CAMONINJA

First all let me say awesome site. There is alot of information on here and from what I've read most are friendly and helpful.

Now my question, I've loaded all the freqs. I want but what I'd like know is can I go and add more freqs. manually to them ? Thanks in advance.

Colin9690

Delaware County, OH
Premium Subscriber
I don't really understand the question. Do you mean add more frequencies to the bank? If so, you just do program them the same way you did all the others.

CAMONINJA

KCChiefs9690 said:
I don't really understand the question. Do you mean add more frequencies to the bank? If so, you just do program them the same way you did all the others.

Sorry, yes I've added 2 banks with WIN97 and a USB cable. I was looking and found some other freqs. I'd like to add to them.

DELCOLHFC

Save your current file first!!!

You can add them (the additional frequencies) via Win97.........BUT, BUT, BUT..........Please remember that you must first SAVE what you already have in a file from Win97. Everytime you upload a file to the scanner Win97 rewrites/overwrites anything and everything in the scanner. If you are looking to add frequencies to what you already have your best bet would be to save the file, then just open it back up and make your additions or any other changes, then save it again before uploading it back to your Pro-97. It really is a great program and once you get used to how everything works it is a valuable tool. If your listening tastes vary or you use the Pro-97 when traveling you will find that you'll wind up with dozens of Win97 files!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.