Quick Question About Live Stream...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tyl789

hello everyone. I'm new to RadioReference so please do not judge me or anything. I have a quick question regarding listening to live audio. Is there a limit on how long you can continuously stream a stream and if so how long is that limit before it cuts off?

smwincva

Premium Subscriber
I'm not sure about here on RR, but when the migration to Broadcastify is complete, I believe non premium members will time out at 30 minutes, when you will to click to restart the feed. If I remember the posts here in the forums, those that pay will have unlimited on the live streams.

On the Scanner Radio Pro app, which gets it feeds from here, I have inadvertently left the feed on overnight & found it still running 8 hours later.

Steve

talkpair

From the Coming soon, Broadcastify.com thread:

richtidd said:
Question:
"Unlimited continuous listening times". Does that just mean that the feeds will not time out after a certain time or is there a limit to how long they can listen?
Answer:
We will limit folks who are listening in their Web browsers to 2 hours of continuous listening time before they will be required to reload the page. All other clients (mobile, etc) will remain unlimited.

Status
Not open for further replies.