Quick question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy173

Premium Subscriber
Hi there folks, I broadcast a live feed "Greater Moncton Emergency Services" Canada, New Brunswick, Westmorland County. When I click on the feed to listen to it, it opens a new web browser window seperate from the main web page. My question is this: when the page opens and the player begins to broadcast sometimes where the audio bars are moving it appears to be artifact... no transmission but yet the bars keep moving up and down. Is this a common problem or is this a setting I should be looking to change on my computer. The volume obn my scanner is set at a low level and there are no audio boosters on... The feed itself sounds good but I'm just curious why those bars are moving up and down when there is no transmission. All mics are muted too with the exception of the mic in on my computer. Private message me with some information please.

Deziel0495

Database Admin
Hi there folks, I broadcast a live feed "Greater Moncton Emergency Services" Canada, New Brunswick, Westmorland County. When I click on the feed to listen to it, it opens a new web browser window seperate from the main web page. My question is this: when the page opens and the player begins to broadcast sometimes where the audio bars are moving it appears to be artifact... no transmission but yet the bars keep moving up and down. Is this a common problem or is this a setting I should be looking to change on my computer. The volume obn my scanner is set at a low level and there are no audio boosters on... The feed itself sounds good but I'm just curious why those bars are moving up and down when there is no transmission. All mics are muted too with the exception of the mic in on my computer. Private message me with some information please.
If you left click the graph, it will switch back to the "classic" bars.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.