Quinnipiac University

Status
Not open for further replies.

y10kiscoming

Premium Subscriber
I don't see them in the database either. You know what that means? Great opportunity to go scanning!

Connecticut Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference

There's a list of their registered frequencies. Plug them in and let us know! :)

EDIT: Some bad news. According to one of the main licenses (KXN559) they may be using an LTR Passport system which is untrackable. You can still program it in conventionally, though.

Last edited:

KB1JHU

I have been trying to get QU pieced together for a while now but I don't get up that way much. I am fairly certain it is Passport. I have heard traffic on some of the frequencies that is definitely from the school (resident advisors talking to someone or each other) and no PL, DPL, or regular LTR info come up in search. There are a number of low power freqs in the license and I have caught 467.3875 with DPL 263 at the TD Bank Sports Center being used by the Security/Parking people.

SKYNET156

Duplicate account of Tom Sherman
Banned
Im pretty sure they are their security is on 464mhz, i been there a million times and i can't remember exactly what it is, but im about 99% sure it's 464mhz, i will look and get back to you on it

pro961

QU uses a three site Motorola passport system. Main campus, York Hill (The athletic complex & dorms) and North Haven Campus. The private security they hire for events in the parking lots may use some other system.

NECW4

I'm Looking for the freq. that security would use on the main campus in hamden. Im guessing they would be on the Motorola passport system.... Thanks for all the help so far guys.

N1GTL

Database Admin
I'm Looking for the freq. that security would use on the main campus in hamden. Im guessing they would be on the Motorola passport system.... Thanks for all the help so far guys.

There are four frequencies on main campus on the Passport system. Security could end up on any of them depending on how many other talkgroups are using the system at the moment.

BFW577

I did not. I think its definitely a LTR system as I cant scan it conventionally as there is a data transmission burst every second. I can hear both the dispatch and mobile units on it.

pro106import

Premium Subscriber
Milford, Ct. perched high above Long Island Sound
I did not. I think its definitely a LTR system as I cant scan it conventionally as there is a data transmission burst every second. I can hear both the dispatch and mobile units on it.

Yes 464.3125 seems to be the "home" channel for the LTR system. Just about always get the full conversation. Just stinks that you have to hear the keyups every second and a half.
Loud and clear from Milford.

Status
Not open for further replies.