Qustion

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdjarboe

iam looking for frequencies for Tyson Foods out of Robards Ky out of Henderson Co. I work for Tyson as a farm manager in Earlington Ky and I also have ham license and Iam needing the frequencies for the Live Haul drivers and the feed drivers so I can talk back and forth with them but I dont have there Frequencie so I was wantting to know how I can find them?

Michael Jarboe
KI4VIM

KE5BCP

Analog Man
mdjarboe said:
iam looking for frequencies for Tyson Foods out of Robards Ky out of Henderson Co. I work for Tyson as a farm manager in Earlington Ky and I also have ham license and Iam needing the frequencies for the Live Haul drivers and the feed drivers so I can talk back and forth with them but I dont have there Frequencie so I was wantting to know how I can find them?

Michael Jarboe
KI4VIM
Hi Michael,

Hopefully this will be a good starting spot:
http://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?action=cfcc&xid=1039&t=2&os=400&s=ent&bf=28

Good luck!

mastr

unitcharlie said:
Perhaps you should ask the Tyson folks for a radio... using your ham rig to talk on business freqs is probably not the right thing to do....

There is no "probably" involved, given any circumstance short of a life-threatening emergency.

Status
Not open for further replies.