R-75 Icom Receiver

Status
Not open for further replies.

wallythom94

I just purchased a new Icom R-75 receiver and love it. I have had a few less expensive shortwave radios in the past. But I really enjoy this one. It's a little on the expensive side but the benefits are really a plus. How is everybody else doing with the R-75???? Thank you.

ridgescan

I bought mine back in 2008 and have used it almost daily since. Some of the most notable guys in here own one. In my opinion, it is a very reliable comm receiver with a friendly interface. It also has a pretty healthy combination of ways to refine weak signals and will out-do my r71a in some cases. With the r75, I can ride the RFgain better than with the 71a, to draw out the desired signal from the noise. I love mine too. Great job Icom did on these.

Turbo68

I got 2 Icom-R75 receivers main intrest monitoring the hf aero bands both do an excellent job hooked up to a wellbrook active loop do have other receivers from aor,drake,jrc,palstar,ten tec,yaesu and they are rf prone where the R75 are not very happy with mine also have the R70,R71A they get used more than any other receivers.

Regards Lino.

Status
Not open for further replies.