Race Weekend at PIR

Status
Not open for further replies.

cellphone

Silent key.
Premium Subscriber
It's race weekend again at PIR, and this means a lot of stuff to monitor. Tonight, I am hearing MCSO using talkgroup 3984 (5C SP Detail 5) on the MCSO trunked system.

In the past, we have monitorned a lot on RWC Simulcast G and White Tanks Site. In the past RWC G-Deck talkgroups were used for miscellaneous PIR ops as well as L-Deck for fire ops.

Let's share what we hear this weekend related to the events at PIR.

Astrak

Tisk tisk tisk, last time I heard those MCSO guys weren't supposed to be on anything but G and H :)

InlandAZ

I don't think it’s MCSO, but I've been listening all day to someone on the Interop frequencies (off sites C & F). They just called for Air transport - but I never heard what for.

I know it’s the raceway because they’re referring to it as the PIR command center.

Arizona_Scanner

Premium Subscriber
This morning I am hearing activity on:
RWC
G7 (3225)
G11 (3222)
G12 (1734)

MCSO
2C SP Detail 2 (7152)

2C SP Detail appears to be Maricopa County DOT. They were talking about hitching up sign trailers, hauling them around, stuff like that, things deputies definitely wouldn't be doing. I've already adjusted the Alpha Tag on that TG in my scanner.

Relating to the event, I find that Goodyear PD makes for good listening as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.