Racine County Fire Repeaters

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkescan

Anyone know if some Racine Co Fire repeater sites/antenna's were moved or something in the last month?

They used to all come in with pretty much the same signal strength,but lately it's driving me crazy trying to make them all come in good.
I get Caledonia & Mt Pleasant coming in good,but all the others are crackle or don't even come in,so I play around to get them coming in good and that makes Caledonia & Mt Plesant crackle.

I tried two BC780's a BC246 and BC898,and also 4 different antennas.
Why would I be having problems all a sudden,makes no sense.
There is a guy upstairs from me on the bracelet,not sure if that has anything to do with it.

(No I don't know why he is on the bracelet,seems like a nice guy and really treats his son great,even throws the football around while waiting for school bus)

OpSec

All your WACN are belong to us
Database Admin
Dirtbags are everywhere, come in all shapes and sizes and a lot of them appear to be decent people from the outside. If you know his name, CCAP him and see what his bag is...you may be surprised.

It could be the bracelet, a new electronic device someone has or maybe something changed in between you and racine county? These kind of issues can be hard, if not impossible, to figure out.

mkescan

A couple of 18 to 20 year old looking girls moved across the hall from me around the time this problem started,who knows what kind of gadgets they have.
Oh well..Racine Co Fire is pretty boring anyway.

I wanted to check out the bracelet guy on CCAP but there is no name on mailbox,but I will find out one of these days

stateboy said:
Dirtbags are everywhere, come in all shapes and sizes and a lot of them appear to be decent people from the outside. If you know his name, CCAP him and see what his bag is...you may be surprised.

It could be the bracelet, a new electronic device someone has or maybe something changed in between you and racine county? These kind of issues can be hard, if not impossible, to figure out.

JGP

Racine Sheriff

I have the same problem with the Racine Sheriff on 154.7550. This frequency came in well for years. Now it has many bad days and a few good days. The channel 2 of 151.1750 still comes in well. This is using an outdoor antenna and an indoor antenna, the one that came with the scanner.

Maybe this is just conditions that make bad reception for now. Who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.