Radio Amateurs of Canada (RAC) Winter Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
I'm assuming you'll be active in the RAC contest, yes? I'll be on here and there. If I hear you I'll be sure to try and give you a Q.

Mike

SCPD

QRT
I'm assuming you'll be active in the RAC contest, yes? I'll be on here and there. If I hear you I'll be sure to try and give you a Q.

Mike

I don't know at this point what I am doing ... but it is usually a pretty good contest to partake in. So I do encourage anyone to participate and help the contesters make those coveted contacts.

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
I don't know at this point what I am doing ... but it is usually a pretty good contest to partake in. So I do encourage anyone to participate and help the contesters make those coveted contacts.

I didn't hear your call, although I managed to work VE6RAC a half dozen times as well as VE6TL and VE6AO.

In total, I think I managed to work a VE 57 times, with 30 non-VE contacts. Wish it was more, but propagation wasn't nearly as good as it had been as of late. I think the SFI was only at 122. Always fun to work the guys up north though.

The only section I didn't manage to work was NU. In fact, i don't think I've ever worked NU.

Mike

SCPD

QRT
I didn't hear your call, although I managed to work VE6RAC a half dozen times as well as VE6TL and VE6AO.

In total, I think I managed to work a VE 57 times, with 30 non-VE contacts. Wish it was more, but propagation wasn't nearly as good as it had been as of late. I think the SFI was only at 122. Always fun to work the guys up north though.

The only section I didn't manage to work was NU. In fact, i don't think I've ever worked NU.

Mike

I didn't work anyone in the contest other than on 2 meters. I don't have a HF station setup here. I worked VE6RAC on 2 meters myself as they have a big power station not that far away from here.

Status
Not open for further replies.