radio codes help help help help help

Status
Not open for further replies.

robert_stroy

i need radio codes for police units for west sacramento. i know sacramento says k9 1 or whatever. but in my city they say king2 and more of a example is sam 30 henry4 and stuff like that. i just want the list and what they are like homicide and detectives and things like that please help me :x im going crazy

kma371

QRT
those sound more like callsigns than radio codes. usually the first number represents the agency (for example 6 = west sac pd) the 2nd number or letter represents the shift (1 or x = day, 2 or y = swing, 3 or z = grave) the third number is the beat. that is agency specific depending how many beats your city had.

now the k9 one is most likely the K9 officer. 's' units are probably sgt's, i units are probably investigations...just listen alot and some of the callsigns will make sense

robert_stroy

well so far i found out that alot of them are sgt's like the george units the zebra units and more so im so confused and thats what i ment was the call signs for them. i now know that the king units are k9s because i here the dog alot i know that the agencies change from agencies to agency but i was just wondering if anyone has came across the call signs list of who they are

Status
Not open for further replies.