Radio Communications Corp Trunked System in New Haven County

Status
Not open for further replies.

dittrimd

Anyone have any info on the Radio Communicaions Corp trunked system in CT? I was doing a license search on 452.0000 and found several licenses in CT. I found a YG license WPMY722 with several high power sites 110 watts, 500 ERP licensed to Radio Communications Corp. I am located in East Hartford and when I put this in my scanner I can hear a lot of activity on this freuqency. I am assuming I am hearing this system due to its high power output which primarily sounds like a transport company possible for non emergency medical purposes or some type of limo service. I hear multiple dispatchers identified as base and their field unit numbers vary but all seem to be 3 to 4 ID numbers. They also mention thier clients names and pickup times with specific numbers that seem to reference each transport. Not what I would expect from a taxi company. Just looking for any info on the system.

Thanks

Mark

dittrimd

As an update I have been listening to the frequency more and it now appears that there is a transmitter closer like in the Hartford/Manchester area as I hear the units primarily servicing locations in this area. I am puzzled as I do not see a license anywhere near this area for that frequency. Could it be an unlicensed site? Anyhow if any one has information on the frequency 452.0000 I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Mark

cg

Premium Subscriber
there is a road construction company transmitting 422 watts out of Coventry. License is Richard Cheney, WPGQ280

cg

bobmich52

It Might Be The Normal Transport Service That Operates On The Ambulance Service Of Manchester License

Status
Not open for further replies.