Radio Engineer or Amataur?

Status
Not open for further replies.

taylor494

Hello,

I am looking for someone that can help me figure out which frequency a pair of receivers work with. They receive audio on two different channels so I know they're both operating on two different frequencies. Product information isn't available. I'm looking for someone with equipment to test every frequency.

Or does anyone have instructions on how to build a transmitter that could test something like this?

Thanks!

mmckenna

I ♥ Ø
There are tools that will do this, and many of us have them.

There is an easier way, though. If these are in the USA, then they'll have an FCC ID somewhere on them. Using that on the FCC OET page will give you a lot of information.

RFI-EMI-GUY

Hello,

I am looking for someone that can help me figure out which frequency a pair of receivers work with. They receive audio on two different channels so I know they're both operating on two different frequencies. Product information isn't available. I'm looking for someone with equipment to test every frequency.

Or does anyone have instructions on how to build a transmitter that could test something like this?

Thanks!

Can you provide pictures and model numbers? How much you willing to pay me to figure it out for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.