Radio equipment at upcoming auction

Status
Not open for further replies.

joekansas

I woulda liked to post this on the Motorola forum, and I might, but you fellow Kansans may be interested in this internet only auction coming soon. Would post it in classifieds, but it isn't my stuff selling so I don't wanna do that. Just a heads up about an auction with interesting radio equipment.

It is on Purplewave.com No reserve equipment and vehicle auctions[/url]. Here is a link to the correct page showing all the stuff they are selling.

Auction listing | Tuesday May 18 Wilkens Mfg Surplus Equipment Internet Only Auction

They are labeling the stuff as C.B. radios! It is all motorolas from the looks of it. Lots of mobile speakers.

They may all be beat up and obsolete or they may be in fine shape, I can't tell from the pictures. The stuff is in Stockton, Kansas and is waaay to far away from me to even want to bid on the stuff and go get it. They do evidently go to the trouble to get you shipping quotes if you want them. But, it would be better to go inspect it in person.

May be able to get a steal and resell them on here or ebay! I hate to see stuff go to waste.

Last edited:

dgruver911

Maxtracs, Mostars and Spectra 800 stuff from the looks of it. It would be best for it all to go to waste; it's all pretty much junk and useless on anything digital. Unless someone just wants to use it for the Mutual aid channels.

Status
Not open for further replies.