Radio Freq. in Blackfoot Idaho Area ( Bingham county)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horseman51

Premium Subscriber
Any one know what happened to the Bingham County Freq. Turned on my scanner here about a month ago and nothing, dead quite. all Freq. even state wide ,

thewenk

Idaho DB Admin
Database Admin
Last edited:

Horseman51

Premium Subscriber
Bingham County , Idaho

I was listening to the county Freq, and the state wide, and every thing went quite, all valley and all of it , scanner says looking for control freq. any ideas its a bearcat bcd396 xt

thewenk

Idaho DB Admin
Database Admin
Do you know which transmitter site you are receiving? If it is the Blackfoot site (005), the control channel may have changed. Make sure all of the frequencies listed in the database for the Blackfoot site are entered into the scanner. Also you might want to enter site 044 Shelley Butte and site 004 East Butte frequencies as they also broadcast Bingham County talkgroups.
Site and frequency data are on this page:
https://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?sid=4742

thewenk

Idaho DB Admin
Database Admin
Bingham County 700 MHz sites frequency changes

In checking the FCC License for Bingham County 700 MHz, I have found two additional frequencies have been added to the Blackfoot Site. Also, an additional license update is pending which will add five more frequencies to the Blackfoot site. I have added the additional frequencies to the data base for both the Blackfoot and East Butte sites.

Both E. Butte and Blackfoot Sites will be transitioning to the new pending frequencies. They have to vacate the frequencies that are in the Band 14 Spectrum, which the National Public Safety Broadband Network will be building for First Responders.

Control channels for both sites either have changed or will change in the near future.

This also affects the Chinese Peak site in Bannock County.

Last edited:

thewenk

Idaho DB Admin
Database Admin
Per Pro96com, the new ICAWIN Blackfoot Site control channel is 772.46875. The DB has been updated to reflect this new cc.

So far the East Butte and Chinese Peak sites control channels are unchanged.

Status
Not open for further replies.