Radio Garden app

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinkfish457

A unique and different app is available to listen to any streaming radio station anywhere in the world. It's called Radio Garden: Radio Garden

You can access from a PC or phone. When the app opens, the "Garden of radio stations begins to bloom", then you simply click on any green dot to listen to any available station in any language.

It's only been up for a few days.

ecps92

So far useless.
Locations are thousands of miles off, or non functioning.

Nice idea, but lots of work is needed.
Not Ready for Prime-time

A unique and different app is available to listen to any streaming radio station anywhere in the world. It's called Radio Garden: Radio Garden

You can access from a PC or phone. When the app opens, the "Garden of radio stations begins to bloom", then you simply click on any green dot to listen to any available station in any language.

It's only been up for a few days.

RFI-EMI-GUY

Totally Off Topic for Your Enjoyment

A friend of mine just sent me a link to this site. I am tuning in fantastic music from around the globe. Much more enjoyment than the local crime reports!

Radio Garden

toastycookies

A friend of mine just sent me a link to this site. I am tuning in fantastic music from around the globe. Much more enjoyment than the local crime reports!

Radio Garden

my closest station, how ironic.

hQgtIGb.png

RFI-EMI-GUY

I think this website just searches for streaming audio and catalogs them regardless of whether it is broadcast FM or police radio. One of my finds was a radioreference link for an airport tower in the middle of rural Canada, another Putnam County Sheriffs office hear in FL. Right now the site is showing an error to me. Maybe too many connections.

ecps92

also finding they don't know Geography. Click on my Local City/Town and am brought to a radio station in the same town name, but wrong state.

Still, not ready for prime-time, nice try tho
I thought it was a very neat site. Checked it out a couple days ago.

KevinC

Junior Radio Guru
Super Moderator
I merged both of the threads discussing this.

RFI-EMI-GUY

also finding they don't know Geography. Click on my Local City/Town and am brought to a radio station in the same town name, but wrong state.

Still, not ready for prime-time, nice try tho
True I found some errors as well. A european station in Havana Cuba, one in Illinois. It needs some work to verify locations.

Status
Not open for further replies.