Radio Hobbyist Meeting Dates

Status
Not open for further replies.

JASII

Memory Capacity
I am getting in the mood for putting together another meeting. It will likely be at the Davanni's in Bloomington. I am thinking of a two hour block from 4 PM to 6 PM. These are the dates that I am most interested in right now. They are all Sundays as follows:

11-13-2016

11-27-2016

12-04-2016

12-11-2016

12-18-2016

Anyway, if you are interested in getting together, please let me know here which of these dates work best for you. Any of them should work pretty well for me at this point. I would like to be able to accommodate as many people as possible that want to attend.

JASII

Memory Capacity
Thank you for the reply, Matt. I will wait for a few more days to see if anybody else posts. I suspect that Matt, NØTNL may be able to join us, too, since he lives not very far from that Davanni's.

I have returned my Whistler TRX-1 and my new Uniden BCD436HP is due tomorrow. I should be able to add the DMR update and get the Butel software going for that.

I am still rocking the Unication G5 and also downloaded the encryption software for it, so I may bring that along, as well as the drop in charger, if there is any interest.

There are a few things going on in the hobby, too, right now with John Moe bringing his site down and 146.700 switching to analog only this coming Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.