Radio Mi Amigo International back on air

Status
Not open for further replies.

SDRPlayer

Premium Subscriber
Thanks for the link, will there be any more plans to transmit into Australia? I notice on the site there was a test last year, but i wasn't aware of the station back then.

jonohudson

I don't know, but I will forward your question to the Radio Mi Amigo folks and forward any news I get.
best regards, Jon

RCWO

RadioMiAmigo-dot-International

Greetings All:
Radio Mi Amigo has come through a difficult time. Our founder has been incapacitated through illness since January. So we formed a new voluntary management team to continue the station. We are now in control of all of our transmission chain and thanks to support from SDRplay and others we are re-energising our activities!
We have a new schedule of programmes which can be found here: Radio Mi Amigo International - Bringing back the Golden Era of Offshore AM Radio

There are programmes in English, Dutch, German and now in French as well. The team are all professional presenters with their origins in the golden days of offshore radio.

Until Christmas last year we did high-power broadcasts every quarter. It was these broadcasts that reached Australia, Indonesia, Japan, the USA and beyond. We plan to restart this activity!

In the meantime we can be found online 24/7 at Radio Mi Amigo International - Your all Day Music Station - 6085 kHz, and on shortwave:
6085KHz 09:00 to 18:00 daily, 3985KHz 19:00-20:00 daily, and 7310KHz 12:00 to 16:00 Saturdays and Sundays. All times CET.

Reception reports please (with an IRC/$1 bill/£1 coin/€1 coin) to:
Radio Mi Amigo International
Box 8, Natura
Avenida Pego 17
Orba
03790 Alicante
Spain

Our email address:
studio@radiomiamigo.international

We really appreciate all the feedback and encouragement!
Best Wishes,
Robbie Owen (Presenter & Volunteer Chairman)

Status
Not open for further replies.