Radio quote of the day

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
DPD officer to his dispatcher "If I have to arrest Rudolf, I'm never going to forgive you"

Jim<

Thayne

Premium Subscriber
You don't want to arrest Rudolf unless you have a small cattle truck, he could do real damage to a Titan or Tundra--or crown vic :p

n5ims

You don't want to arrest Rudolf unless you have a small cattle truck, he could do real damage to a Titan or Tundra--or crown vic :p
Just ask any hunter, you don't put a deer inside the vehicle. It's either in the bed (for a pickup) or tied down on the hood/trunk/roof.

Thayne

Premium Subscriber
Just ask any hunter, you don't put a deer inside the vehicle. It's either in the bed (for a pickup) or tied down on the hood/trunk/roof.
But Rudolf is a SPECIAL deer---It would hack Santa off to see him tied down---

nathancarlson

Wouldn't Rudolf just fly away? I thought for a few minutes and couldn't come up with a clever flight from justice pun. He would be easy to ID with the red nose.

Not to get too far off topic, but I have not seen any Toyota Police vehicles. My favorite SUV is the Tahoe (especially the unmarked), and I am looking forward to seeing Fords new SUV interceptor! I saw a few of the new Chevy cars in Evans the other day they look nice!

Thayne

Premium Subscriber
Gosh remember the good old days when Colorado people can talk to their friends in the Colorado forums page?
I do remember some of that stuff, but most all of my old buddies have gotten old and kinda grouchy--
(As have I, I guess) :p

Status
Not open for further replies.