Radio quote of the day

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
DPD officer to his dispatcher "If I have to arrest Rudolf, I'm never going to forgive you"

Jim<

Thayne

You don't want to arrest Rudolf unless you have a small cattle truck, he could do real damage to a Titan or Tundra--or crown vic :p

n5ims

You don't want to arrest Rudolf unless you have a small cattle truck, he could do real damage to a Titan or Tundra--or crown vic :p

Just ask any hunter, you don't put a deer inside the vehicle. It's either in the bed (for a pickup) or tied down on the hood/trunk/roof.

Thayne

Just ask any hunter, you don't put a deer inside the vehicle. It's either in the bed (for a pickup) or tied down on the hood/trunk/roof.

But Rudolf is a SPECIAL deer---It would hack Santa off to see him tied down---

nathancarlson

Wouldn't Rudolf just fly away? I thought for a few minutes and couldn't come up with a clever flight from justice pun. He would be easy to ID with the red nose.

Not to get too far off topic, but I have not seen any Toyota Police vehicles. My favorite SUV is the Tahoe (especially the unmarked), and I am looking forward to seeing Fords new SUV interceptor! I saw a few of the new Chevy cars in Evans the other day they look nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.