Radio Reference Import using PSREdit500

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
I just have a wish for PSREdit500 when importing data from RadioReference.

I have been importing data from RR ... and well I have been having problems as there is no indication of completion on the screen when you press the "Complete the Import Using These Settings" button on the bottom of the RadioReference Import Details screen.

What I have found is that the import is actually quickly completed once the button is pressed .. but it would be very nice if there was a messagebox to tell the user that the import is completed. I know this is a minor thing .. but it would be a nice addition to the program so we know it has completed.

sphipps

Mike... you've got a GREAT piece of software there! I prefer it over the others. Your software makes organizing frequencies and talkgroups a cinch. Also, I like the way you have all the Expert Settings laid out on one menu and easy to understand. Very nice indeed.

sphipps

Hey Mike... Just thought of another feature that would be nice.

Regarding the Scanner Control interface, it would be neat to be able to monitor the battery voltage from the Display Mode. I like to have just the scanner Display Mode open in the corner of the screen as I'm surfing the net or using other software and being able to keep track of what the voltage is without having to open the full Scanner Control would be a big plus.

Steve

bama9999

I agree with sphipps that PSREdit500 is a GREAT piece of software. I love it. It made the initial programming as well as updating of my Pro197 and Pro106 a breeze. Not only is it great software, but Mikey's customer service is great as well! I use it regularly to update things, and I use it daily to control the scanner.

bama9999

Also, if you have any P25 systems that you can receive, Mikey's Pro96Com software is really cool as well. Not only is at a really nice piece of software, you can't beat the price of Pro96Com... FREE! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.