radio repair shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

AK9R

Lead Wiki Manager and almost an Awesome Moderator
Super Moderator
What do you think is wrong with it?

Is it still under warranty? Have you considered sending it back to Radio Shack?

W9NES

You can take it to Radio Shack and they can have it fixed for you.As W9RXR said in his last post is it still under warranty? and what is wrong with it?If you have just bought it and you have you bill of sale from Radio Shack just take it back and tell the manger of the store and he or she will exchange it or will get it repaired for you.I just had a Radio Shack pro-2096 repaired by Radio Shack for a Display problem and after I got it back I have had no problems with it.Check with Radio Shack First.If you need anything further please feel free to send me a pm anytime.Thank You Tim DeLong W9NES* Monitoring all of Metro Indianapolis/Marion County,Central Indiana*

getitfixed

I took it back to R/S last nite they said because i took the back cover off they could not send it in for repair and no it is not under warranty i broke the T-4 red screw under back cover

Last edited:

W9NES

You still can have it fixed by Radio Shack but you will have to pay for it.Go back to Radio Shack and ask them how much it will cost ti repair it(Out of warranty).

W9NES

You can take it to your local Radio Shack Store and they can take care of it at the store.You will have to put down $20.00.Radio Shack will explain what you will need to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.