Radio Shack 106

Status
Not open for further replies.

johncoleman

I just bought the A R C 500 to program my 106. I have no problem programming bank one but how do I program something into the other banks . I know it's easy but I am lost and don't have the owners Manual at my office

Thank you

John

Scrapline

They are now called scan lists. Using the object browser veiw, click on one of the conventional, trunked, lines on the left side of the window. There should be numbers alongside the lists indicating the # of objects there are in that particular list. Once there, along the top edge of the window you should see a colum labled scan list. Enter the # of the scan list (bank) you want an the frequency to be assigned to.

johncoleman

Radio shack 106

Thank you very much for all your help . Why do they make these scanners so hard to program ? I still am having trouble as I don't understand what you or the book are saying . Just look at The Uniden Arc 396 T or XT as is is real easy. This program is driving me nuts and why do they make it so hard for dummies like me to program a scanner

John

RomeRon

Thank you very much for all your help . Why do they make these scanners so hard to program ? I still am having trouble as I don't understand what you or the book are saying . Just look at The Uniden Arc 396 T or XT as is is real easy. This program is driving me nuts and why do they make it so hard for dummies like me to program a scanner

John

Try this

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.